Welcome to myjunction ~ the junction for junctionites!

Friday, May 14, 2010

ejunction trains specially-abled students



ejunction, the trust formed by mjunction to spread basic computer education among the financially challenged, continued promoting e-education among the underprivileged. Till date ejunction has succesfully trained over 700 students free of cost.

ejunction’s great efforts in spreading e-education were vindicated when five specially-abled students successfully completed their course. ejunction plans to train 1000 students in FY11 and to take this initiative beyond Kolkata.

Seen here are the 5 specially-abled trainees who were feliciated during last months birthday celebrations.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.